Website Dragonfly Physical Therapy
At Dragonfly, we believe it is possible to improve healthcare through rehabilitation teams that are fully aligned, highly engaged, and passionate about what they do. We are dedicated to advancing patient experience and increasing efficiencies by implementing innovative solutions and challenging the status quo.
Our Team and our culture are the fabric of our company, so we work hard to ensure our employees are a good fit. At Dragonfly, we’re always looking for team members who support providing great patient care in a kind, efficient, and collaborative manner.
Dragonfly culture is built on our mission to “Be the light that inspires possibilities” – our core values are woven into every aspect of who we are and what we do.
- Experience – We strive to exceed the expectations of team members, patients, and partners in all that we do.
- Efficiency – We continually seek opportunities to make things simpler, more cost-effective, and minimize waste.
- Stewardship – We practice responsible planning and management of the time and resources entrusted to us.
- Partnership – Together we create successful outcomes through collaboration and alignment.
The Clinic Director is responsible for leading the team at Dragonfly Physical Therapy located in Bangor, Maine.
The Clinic Director is responsible for facilitating shared leadership and collaboration, resulting in outstanding patient experience with a fully engaged, passionate team. Dragonfly envisions a profitable, growing, physical therapy practice that prioritizes providing exceptional patient experiences. We recruit, hire, and develop highly skilled team members who collaborate with one another.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Clinic Director must possess a unique combination of skills and talents for the essential duties and responsibilities listed below, while empowering and guiding employees through utilizing shared leadership practices.
Operating within the Dragonfly culture, the essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and guide Dragonfly Physical Therapy’s vision and growth.
- Leadership responsibility for clinic operations.
- Spend 20% to 75% of scheduled hours performing patient care.
- Champion of Dragonfly’s culture by embracing, demonstrating, teaching, and guarding our culture.
- Love, lead, supervise, and coach team members ensuring exceptional patient, team member and partner experiences.
- Steward workforce recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, coaching, and performance improvement and separation.
- Ensures the department’s services align with organizational priorities, organizational needs, contract obligations, regulatory standards, and quality standards.
- Build and nurture partnerships within Dragonfly and our community.
- Be approachable and actively listen to ensure quick identification and addressing of barriers to providing exceptional and efficient patient care experiences.
- Discern opportunities and implement systems and processes to improve patient experience and efficiency. Continually seek opportunities to make things simpler, more cost-effective, and minimize waste.
- Partner with Human Resources on workforce issues, including safety, workforce needs, employee relations, scheduling, training, grievances, and the like.
- Lovingly and decisively take corrective action in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Steward department through responsible planning and management of department’s time and resources.
- Lead and facilitate organizational change in a manor consistent with Dragonfly’s culture.
- Establish structure while being flexible as determined by the needs of the clinic.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 3+ years of outpatient physical therapy or occupational therapy experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current State of Maine Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy license with 3+ years of experience required
- CPR Certification required
- 2+ years of experience with leadership responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Use of Electronic Medical Records system
- Growth mindset
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear, utilize hand/eye/foot coordination, and engage in repetitive motions. The employee frequently is required to sit, balance, handle, grasp, feel, and use hands or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach. The position is subject to lifting or moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds regularly and over 50 pounds on occasion, pushing wheelchairs, and transporting and supporting patients. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
To apply for this job please visit dragonflyls.com.